WECOME TO MY MIND.
Aspired horror/gore and morbid art photographer. Self-taught aspired MUA/ SFX MUA.

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Bath time...

Monday 21st January 2013

Today's shoot was based around the idea of committing suicide in the bath i.e. cutting yourself.  It was also a shoot where there was a secondary idea of drowning yourself too.  It is the first free shoot that I have done at home as I needed to use the bathroom for the shoot.

This shoot was fun to do and I would definitely work like it again.  Though I did encounter many struggles to begin with and the shoots original idea got diluted down a lot, I now have a something to work from and develop further which is something I really want to do with this shoot.  Here are some of the photos that I have ended up with!






Thank you so much to my gorgeous model here, Gemma! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment