WECOME TO MY MIND.
Aspired horror/gore and morbid art photographer. Self-taught aspired MUA/ SFX MUA.

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Overdose!

Friday 18th January

So today I thought I'd tackle the issue of overdosing in photography.

For this shoot, I had the idea of getting someone to lie on the floor with their mouth over-filled with pills, or more accurately tictaks or something like that.  However, when going out to get supplies for this shoot it turned out to be cheaper to just buy loads and loads of paracetamol and ibuprofen, so I ended up with 256 paracetamol and ibuprofen for my shoot!

I am really happy with the result of this shoot - though there was a few minor problems to begin with it was something that was quickly worked through.  I was also able to work on some Photoshop skills in this shoot which can be seen on the eyes.  Here are some of the photos from the shoot...




Thank you so much to my model, Paul - you're amazing! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment