WECOME TO MY MIND.
Aspired horror/gore and morbid art photographer. Self-taught aspired MUA/ SFX MUA.

Friday 16 November 2012

Just a few ideas...

OK, so next week I decided to book the studio out three times to get some of my ideas down and photographed!

The first idea I have had is involving my friend Pandora and shooting her done up in corpse paint.  I got inspiration of this idea through the black metal music I like to listen to and the extreme culture and fashion that surrounds it.  I think the fashion, and mainly the 'corpse paint' that the 'metal heads' wear is inspiring and so different - I love it!


These are some photos that I found on Google that I quite liked for inspiration.  I like how the first and third photos are really true kvlt black metal style, and how the other two are in a slightly more editorial style.  I think I would like to try out both ways of shooting this look.

I intend to shoot this on Tuesday 20th November 2012.




Another idea I have had is based around my hatred for Valentines days.  I see no point in the occasion and want to do a shoot based around "Valentines is dead".  For this shoot I really want to see what I can do with an extravagant makeup look involving sugar skull art.  I want the shoot to be all "roses and hearts" and then my face to be done up in sugar skull to contrast the look.

Here are some photos for inspiration:



I also had an idea to develop this idea further; I thought about getting a couple and shooting them wearing gas masks in wedding outfits or something - depending on how this shoot goes on Tuesday 20th November 2012, I may look at developing it in this way too.

No comments:

Post a Comment