WECOME TO MY MIND.
Aspired horror/gore and morbid art photographer. Self-taught aspired MUA/ SFX MUA.

Friday 26 April 2013

Target Post (Friday 26th April 2013)

Your target for today is to clearly demonstrate your understanding of the possibilities of your chosen topic by completing further practical or contextual work according to the requirements of the assignment and your needs as identified in your personal target.

To ensure I achieve my target today I am going to be conducting a shoot in which I will be looking at the issue of feeling lost in yourself, like, not knowing or feeling who you are, or letting everything in your mind take over.  I think this is a good issue to explore as it's something that no-one ever talks about, being lost in yourself is something an individual might not even recognise. 

To help me with my idea for the shoot I am going to be follow this tutorial.

http://www.photoshopstar.com/basics/without-face-photoshop-cheating/

No comments:

Post a Comment