WECOME TO MY MIND.
Aspired horror/gore and morbid art photographer. Self-taught aspired MUA/ SFX MUA.

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Exam Plan

For my exam on Friday 19th April 2013 I am going to be continuing with my theme of issues.

The way I am planning to structure my day is to arrive at college with my model, prepare the makeup and design I will be needing for my shoot, and then go on to doing the actual shoot at 11am.  I am then going to be in the studio for approximately 2-2 and a half hours doing the actual shoot before coming back into the class to download and edit.

My overall idea for this shoot is to incorporate more than one issue into one shoot with my model and make it seem like this is the subjects personal issues.  The issues that I am going to be incorporating together for the shoot are going to be drug and alcohol abuse, smoking, metal health, self harm and overall bring a feel to the pictures that shows a being that is ill in them self, sad and unhappy with the issues that has been inflicted on their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment