WECOME TO MY MIND.
Aspired horror/gore and morbid art photographer. Self-taught aspired MUA/ SFX MUA.

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Review of Practical Work

So far in photography I have conducted three shoots, all of which I have enjoyed and gotten a fairly good outcome with.  I have encountered a few problems with my work with regards to getting people to help my with the modelling side of things, but as frustrating as it is I have learnt a lot more about photography as a industry of work and the problems that you can and will encounter.

Aside from this, improvisation is something that I have learnt a lot about and working spontaneously to still get a good shoot done.

For my exam I chose to look at the topic of issues, so far, I have looked bulling, self-image/ how society plays a part in making people feel they need to wear makeup/ style their hair etc. and domestic abuse.

I have enjoyed all my shoots and think that I have gotten some good photos from them, but I cannot wait to get started on some of my planned shoots and see what I can do when I have everything how I want it to be.  I really want to make my work quite controversial, not so much as to shock people or to cause a stir with what people think of my work, but portray an accurate reality of the horror that people experience with their issues.  For example, I have planned to do drug, rape and health issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment