WECOME TO MY MIND.
Aspired horror/gore and morbid art photographer. Self-taught aspired MUA/ SFX MUA.

Friday 8 February 2013

Target Post (Friday 8th February 2013)

This class I am aiming to achieve the first shoot in my unit two project which is looking at the issue of bullying/ physical abuse.

To execute this shoot I will be using a model and creating a makeup look for them in which they will look beaten up, and then taping their mouth shut so as to effect of people not talking about the issue of bullying.

I am thinking about the lightening in this shot and maybe using it in a way to create shadow on my models face too as I think this will add to the effect I want.  I want lots of connection between my models eyes and the camera so the emotion can really be brought out and seen in the photo.

My personal target today is to also use more Photoshop to help enhance my work and improve my ability in using the programme as this is something that I don't normally use a lot as I prefer to create all my work though makeup etc.  I think this will be beneficial to me as Photoshop is something I am required to use a lot and improving my skills on it will help me not only now but in the future too.

No comments:

Post a Comment