WECOME TO MY MIND.
Aspired horror/gore and morbid art photographer. Self-taught aspired MUA/ SFX MUA.

Friday 15 February 2013

Target Post (Friday 15th February 2013)

My target for today is to conduct a shoot looking at poor self image.  I will be doing this through makeup and looking at it from the angle of someone feeling they need to wear makeup.  I am going to use myself as the model today.

After I have taken a good head-on shot of myself, I am then going to start to take photos in which I am holding various makeup and beauty products.  I am then going to put these photos together so it looks like I have multiple arms that are holding all the products around my face.

I am doing this shoot today in relation to my personal target of wanting to improve my Photoshop skills.  I still feel I have much to learn about the programme and think this would be a good shoot to use to help me with this.

I got the inspiration for this shoot from Emily, a student who previously did photography at Harlow.

No comments:

Post a Comment