WECOME TO MY MIND.
Aspired horror/gore and morbid art photographer. Self-taught aspired MUA/ SFX MUA.

Friday 15 March 2013

Target Post (Friday 15th March 2013)

By the end of this lesson you will have clearly demonstrated that your understanding and exploration of your chosen exam topic has increased and you understand the potentials of the topic.

In today's class I will be demonstrating my understanding and exploration of my exam topic of issues by tackling the issue of sexuality/ sexual orientation in  a shoot.

I will be shooting in the studio and have a model to help me.  I am going to go about this issue by shooting my model with 'I like men' on his chest - I am going to do this in SFX makeup as I want it too look as he has cut it into him.  I have chosen to do this as I think that some people find it really hard to come out and say whether they are gay/lesbian or yet they are still proud - it makes them who they are.  I also hate the reaction that society has on people who like the same gender to them and therefore around this 'cut' and I am gong to write some of the offensive insults or things people associated with being gay/lesbian.  

I really want this shoot to make a statement and really show the emotion that I am trying to get across.  I feel this is a big issue in society and I don't think that is is right that people aren't understanding of people's sexual orientation.

No comments:

Post a Comment