WECOME TO MY MIND.
Aspired horror/gore and morbid art photographer. Self-taught aspired MUA/ SFX MUA.

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Target Post (Tuesday 19th March 2013)

By the end of this lesson you will have clearly demonstrated that your understanding and exploration of your chosen exam topic has increased and you understand the potentials of the topic.

In today's class I am going to demonstrate my understanding of my chosen exam topic of issue by tackling the issue of insanity/mental issues/terminal illness.

I think this is an important issue that is often dismissed in society.  I am going to execute this shoot by having my model done up like a patient in a hospital that is insane etc.  I am really hoping to photograph the emotion in make the photo look quite frantic and crazy (the model).

No comments:

Post a Comment